MDofficeManager is now certified by SureScripts. This certification guarantees that MDofficeManager is able to send and receive electronic messages in accordance with the production standards and that it is providing open choice for medication selection & dispensing location. Moreover, certification focuses on patient’s safety, efficiency of the e-prescribing process and ease of use by end-users.
Via a computer or handheld device, providers can electronically:
- Access Patient Prescription Benefit Information.
- Access Patient Medication History.
- Route Prescriptions to Patient’s Drug Store.
MDofficeManager contains a robust, built-in ePrescribing module, which includes drug-drug and drug-allergy relations and the ability to both print and transmit prescriptions electronically.
What’s in it for me?
MDofficeManager’s ePrescribing includes the following features:
- Comprehensive medication information from Lexi-Comp (MULTUM), including Drug/Drug and Drug/Allergy interactions.
- Two-way electronic connectivity to pharmacies by the SureScripts Electronic Prescribing Network™.
- For those pharmacies that are not a part of the SureScripts Electronic Prescribing Network™, we provide nationwide faxing.
- Comprehensive managed care formulary from MediMedia and RxHub.
- Medicare Part D Formularies.
- Practice-wide refill management from one screen.
- Patient medication hand-outs (in 18 languages).
Working towards complete consolidation, MDofficeManager provides a lab order entry interface for entering lab results into patient records. To explain simply, complete lab order integration. This system ensures a synchronized effort between providers and laboratories which helps to enhance patient care.
Providers can order patient tests directly from the lab on any internet-enabled device for speedy processing and immediate action. Test results are communicated directly from the lab and attached to the patient EHR. Computerization reduces coordination time and effort between the provider and the lab.
How it helps?
- Reduced Administrative Burden: The provider does not need to make phone calls or have conferences with lab staff. There is no load of data entry into each electronic patient record as the results are automatically uploaded into the system.
- Flexible Lab Results Integration: Lab results can be conveyed via fax or scanned for integration with the EHR. The MDofficeManager lab interface is compliant with leading lab systems such as LabCorp.
Lab Order Integration Key Features…
- Lab order entry on any internet-enabled device.
- Integration with major labs.
- Receive and upload results to patients’ EHRs.
To avail these services at a click email @ info@MDofficeManager.com.
With MDofficeManger, prescriptions are just a click away now!!!