Medical Coding is the KEY
Are you troubled with:
- Cash flow spiraling downhill.
- Lost checks.
- Screaming at insurers over the phone.
- Sleepless nights.
- Problem coping with rules and constant updates.
With higher self-pay and compliance increasing exponentially, there is greater opportunity for risk. Medical coding is a key activity that impacts the financial health of your practice.
Have you thought why medical coding services must be accurate, error free & quick? The reason is that without coding breaches there is a higher reimbursement rate and a constant flow of income. Accurate and error-free medical coding not only ensures that medical claims are reimbursed timely, but also takes care that you get paid optimally.
- Higher profits.
- Easy-to-access documentation.
- Optimized workflow.
- Timely & accurate reimbursements.
Why should you count on medical coding services with us?
- AAPC credentialed coders.
- Medical coding audits.
- Efforts to reduce RAC audits.
- Specialty-specific versatile coding services.
- Hospital/in-patient coding.
- Emergency room e-code evaluation.
- Accurate & stringent quality checks.
- Coding turnaround.
- Quick setup and go-live.
- ICD-10 readiness.
- ICD-9-CM coding validations.
- CPT and ER with E&M medical coding.
- ICD-9 coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines.
- Compliance with all medical coding systems, such as ICD, CPT and HCPCS.
- Variety of statistical reports generated.
We offer more than what is required for MDofficeManager to be your favorite online medical coding company.
Medical Coding Process:
- Documents/super bills electronically scanned at client’s office are securely accessed by our knowledge center using secure connections (SSL/VPN). All pertinent data is stored at a centralized location on high-end redundant servers in a database driven application. This helps to keep all the records in a structured and easily retrievable interface.
VERIFY & CATEGORIZE
- All documents are checked & verified for illegibility, quality & missing documents.
- Diagnosis, procedure codes and modifiers are assigned based on standards (ICD-9 & CPT) & as per description by doctor.
- Thorough audit & checking of completed medical claims is done at multiple levels by quality control team and processed further for charge entry and payment posting.
- Complete, accurate, legible & timely documentation.
- Identify the service and interpret the diagnostic and procedural phrases into coded form.
- Providers are paid correctly in a timely manner, complying with all guidelines.
- Regular feedback is provided for minimal denial of claims.