MDofficeManager, a leading Medical Billing Company provides affordable, speedy, and effective Medical Billing Services to healthcare facilities throughout the USA.
The revenue cycle management for medical practices has become more complicated than ever. With ever-changing insurance, company policies, government policies, compliance regulations and healthcare reforms, it has become difficult for physicians and their staff to keep pace. This results in incorrect or delayed filing of claims and poor reimbursements. Good medical billing services can help you streamline your revenue cycle and get better reimbursements, thus saving you precious time and effort and letting you concentrate on patient care!
With our premium medical billing services, collection rates will dramatically increase, as will your peace of mind. Also, processing costs are reduced by as much as 60%. We file both electronic claims and paper claims to over 1500 payers across the United States. We have certified medical billing experts at our disposal who focus only on billing, so unlike your front office staff, who have to take care of other things in your practice, we bill accurately, dropping the rejected claims rate to 2%-3% and not 30%.
We file both electronic claims and paper claims to over 1500 payers across the United States. You have certified medical billing experts at your disposal who focus only on billing. We bill accurately the first time, dropping the rejected claims rate.
Our Complete Medical Billing, Coding System and Credentialing includes the following:
- Patient Registration and Verification: We enter the patient demographic information and verify its accuracy.
- Eligibility and Benefits Verification: We check the benefits and eligibility of the patients before the provider renders service and records it in the Practice Management System.
- Coding: Coding for diagnosis, services rendered, and appropriate modifiers is verified and set.
- Charge Posting: Charge information is entered into the system for medical billing claim generation after a thorough reconciliation from both the provider’s office and MDofficeManager.
- Claims Management: E-claims and paper claims are generated and sent out to payers via a medical billing clearinghouse. Claim receipt acknowledgements are checked and unsent claims are re-filed. Payer responses are checked and processed.
- Payment Posting: ERAs and EOBs are processed and payments are posted into the system.
- Denial Management: Claims denied on EOBs are corrected and re-filed or appropriately appealed.
- Reports: Monthly billing summaries with collections, billables, and outstanding AR’s will be provided. Client-specific reports are also submitted monthly and/or yearly. You can generate 250+ different reports and see what we do anytime.
- Credentialing/Re-credentialing Services: We make sure your provider’s record is up to date with all insurance companies.
- Clearinghouse or statement mailing there are NO added charges for these services.
If you do not require all of the above services we also provide many options for shared services between your practice and MDofficeManager.
MDofficeManager can reduce cost and increase revenue for your practice! Contact us at 812-248-9206 for more information or to set up an informational meeting.